How to access Route Planner from Administration ?
Route planner gives control to admin users to build the user list who can access assigned routes.
Route planner configuration settings are accessible using the following path :
- Go To Other Settings > CTMobile Settings > General Settings > Route Planner Configuration
- Add users to be considered in route planner.
- Distance of Route can be considered in miles/kilometers from the admin settings.
- Turn ON/OFF the Route planner configuration to enable/disable for users to access route planner.
Create Route – Team Head
This feature allows Admin Team head to create routes using this feature for team members. The following are the steps.
- Go to Route Planner
- Select date of a route.
- Click on create route at right bottom
- Select modules of Route such as leads,contacts, organizations etc…
- Select one or multiple routes from the modules
- Proceed further by click on Create Route button
- Select team members or groups to be assigned to.
- Add route title.
- Assign Route.
Follow Assigned Route – User/Team member
- Assigned Route users will be able to see their route planner in terms of list of leads/contacts or organization/opportunity.
- Direction to the route has been given to ease the user’s follow up.
- Narrow down to get leads/opportunities in specific areas/radius using Radius in miles from the list.
Check-in – Check-out
- With each route,when a salesperson checks-in to start the shift.
- As starts with the route, status of task is required to be updated from Select Status that is In Progress.
- On completion of visit/service, to end the shift , the salesperson clicks on the check-out.
- Update the status to Completed at the end of shift.
- Total working hours will be counted automatically.
- The process is repeated for each route to be followed by the salesperson.