We are Technology Consulting company with expertise on Enterprise Softwares offering Development, Integration, Business Process Management and Implementation with Training.
CRMTiger team is expert to provide different types of the service related to vTiger® CRM. following is the services we offered to the trusted customers.
CRM Tiger offers
● Customization for vTiger®
● Migration for vTiger®
● Implementation/Deployment of vTiger®
● Integration of vTiger® with Telephony,Accounting,E-Marketing etc.. applications
We passionately enjoy helping Startups and MSMEs to Market leaders and Large Corporates in making themTech Enabled
I ) Introduction :
Web Payment is designed by CRM tiger.
II ) Requirements :
III ) Assumptions:
Webpayment update details successfully from settings page then User can see those changes on related module which they made changes.
IV ) Features :
● Easy to update field
● User friendly
1.On Successfully Login you will be presented with screen as below.
2. Enter Valid License Key which you get.
3. Open the WebPayment & Digital signature settings page after Enter valid License key
3.1 Signature and Payment Settings
3.2 Payment Transactions & Template Management –
4. Template Management – Email Template
4.1 Add Email Template which you want to display on module. Email Template functionality available for below module.
2) Purchase Order
3) Sales Order
5. Template Management – Sign Or Payment Templates
5.1 Add Signature Template and Payment Gateway which you want to display on module.
6. Template Management – Set Default Templates
6.1 Set default template after added Email Templates and sign templates.
7. Payment Transactions – Payment Config
7.1 Payment Gateway available on Payment Methods page.2 types of payment gateway listed here..
8. Payment Transactions – Payment Transactions
8.1 Payment details is listed here when users do payment.
9. If you create record of module is invoice / Quotes / Purchase order / Sales order then User has to make workflow on settings page before adding record.
9.1 New Workflow + Enter Workflow Name + Select Target module + Choose Workflow Trigger
9.2. Not Required to add workflow condition
9.3 Choose Invoke Custom Function option under Add Action from Workflow Actions
9.4 Enter Action Title and choose Method of “Send Template” + Save
10. After Workflow made successfully, When users create invoice / Quotes / Purchase order / Sales order record then Email has been sent on appropriate choosed Related to field email address.
11. If further checkbox is checked on webpayment & Digital signature settings page then Related Send to Customer option is must be display on Module details view under MORE option
12. If further checkbox is Unchecked on webpayment & Digital signature settings page then Related Send to Customer option should be not display on Module details view under MORE option.
13. If Signature and Payment Method option is checked Means Allow then related options must be display on Payment view page.
14. If Signature and Payment Method option is Unchecked then related options should be not display on Payment view page.
15. Added Email templates display on module details view under section of Send to Customer left hand side
16. Select Email templates with Send Email then open the Compose Email popup and getting me details of Mail as per added in templates.
17. Got Email after click Send Email button from module details view.
18. When User choose Sign / Payment View from Send to Customer section and click Preview button then open the Payment preview page.
18.1 Preview Page view –
19. When User choose Sign / Payment View from Send to Customer section and click Copy Link button then Link is copied and go to new tab with open the Payment page.
19.1 Copy Link Payment view –
20. If Signature option is Uncheck
on Webpayment & Digital Signature page then Payment page will be not seen Signature box.