same). In addition to manually sending out messages, you can also forward automatic notifications triggered by workflows in Vtiger CRM.
- Since Watsapp is very skeptical about numbers that do bulk mailing, following is recommendations:
- Send no more than 5-10 messages per minute, i.e. send messages in batches, not all at once.
- Take into account the reaction of users to the message. Usually, 10 clicks on the “Spam” button
- From the client side are enough for the number to be blocked.
- The presence of links in messages increases the likelihood of a ban.
- WhatsApp has no physical limit on the number of messages, as per their policy but there is a recommendation not to exceed certain messages per day. Again this will as per the
WhatsApp Policy, if the number of incoming and outgoing messages is about the same, then you can send a little more than 6000.
- Use the device on which there were no earlier bans.
- Receive incoming messages. The more incoming messages, the better. Incoming messages are not counted in the recommendation not to exceed 6000 messages.
WhatsApp message management
Here we can see the new arrival messages count when any new message comes.
Click on module > GoTo Record List > Open record in view There is an option to view “WhatsApp” icon, click on icon to open WhatsApp conversation with contact
You can add emoji in WhatsApp template Message.
WhatsApp workflow allows sending Automated WhatsApp messages on the trigger event of any module link with the WhatsApp module.
WhatsApp message Logs navigate to a list screen of sent WhatsApp messages which displays all sent message logs with API Request and Response.
This option will be enabled from Other Settings > WhatsApp configuration > Gear Icon > Auto Message Responder
This Send/Receive Statistics will show you “Finished Chat” for last sent message from CRM, “Pending Chat” for last received message in CRM, total “Sent Message” from CRM, total “Received messages” in CRM and “Total Message” will shows total of “Sent Messages” from CRM and “Received Messages” in CRM.